With The Ribbon, if you are a legacy power user, you will pause once in a while trying to figure out where they have moved a favourite command that you know like the back of your hand.
- Custom Lists are now in Office Button > Popular > Top Options for Working with Excel > Edit Custom Lists
- In addition to F3 (Insert Name), you can now Formulas > Defined Names > Use in Formula
- There is a new Formulas > Defined Names > Name Manager and the Define Name dialog now has a Scope (Workbook or Worksheet).
- Manage / Organise Templates and what they contain - Developer > Document Template > Templates and Add-Ins (legacy dialog) > Organizer
- Re-apply Slide Layout becomes Home > Slides > Reset